A Deep Clean is a standard clean on over-drive. We understand that it can be quite confusing to distinguish the two, so we’ve done it for you. Finally, an answer!
Deep cleans are highly and widely recommended for homes that need a little extra TLC. If you haven’t had a professional home cleaner before, if you’ve spent your time and energy on your job or family, and the house is a bit out of shape, INA Cleaning Melbourne will whip it back into shape. It’s great for families who just want their homes to get a really good spring clean, too. We recommend a deep clean service as a great start up clean, and for any home that has not been professionally cleaned in a few weeks.
INA Cleaning Melbourne has staff who have been specially trained to give you the best results for your deep cleaning service. It is a tedious, time-consuming service that will transform your home and really impress you with the final results. When booking your deep clean, our administration staff will call you to ensure that you let us know what your home needs, and what your priorities are.
- Uniformed staff who specialise in deep cleans
- Moving all moveable furniture, to clean under couches, beds, tables and house-hold objects
- Wiping down of walls, high reach areas, doors and light fittings
- Lifting and vacuuming couch cushions (don’t worry, we’ll find that remote)
- Wonderful Admin staff who listen to your concerns and priorities
- Flat Rate Service – no time limits!
- The use of quality cleaning materials and tools
To book your Melbourne deep cleaning service with INA Cleaning, contact us today, and we’ll ensure to send out our most suitable cleaning team to your rescue.